Roofing Contractor in Fayetteville, GA
Superior New Roof Installation, Replacement, Inspection & Repair
Duck Back Roofing provides Atlanta and the state of Georgia with superior service and top-notch quality. Our Fayetteville roofers are located in Peachtree City, GA where we have the capability to assist you, statewide, 24 hours a day. With 20+ years of experience, we have seen it all and can help with any roofing, siding, rain gutter, or window replacement needs.
Contact us online or call (770) 334-9814 to schedule fast & reliable service with our roofing contractors in Fayetteville & the Atlanta Metro area today!
Roof Repair & Replacement
One of the most difficult things about replacing or fixing a worn-out roof is getting a roofer you can trust to perform excellent, professional work. Certainly, there's nothing better than a genuine referral from someone who’s a friend who just had their roof replaced - and had a great experience! Also, we observe to the most stringent of installation standards, so you can be certain that you will be guaranteed a top-quality roof that will last.
5 Signs You Need Roofing Services
- Cracked or deformed shingles - You might not make much of a cracked shingle here or there, but the way that all the components of your roofing depend on one-another is astounding. One crack or weakness in your roofing can put the rest of your roof at risk so make sure to call in our Fayetteville roofing experts.
- Light or water getting into your attic - The best place to look to see if you need roofing services is your attic. If there is any light or water getting through where it's not intended then make sure to give us a call.
- Fallen trees or branches - After major storms or hurricanes it's entirely plausible that a fallen branch or tree has seriously impacted your roof so give our Fayetteville roofing experts a call.
- Mold or mildew growth on your roof - If there's mold or mildew growth on or around your roof it means that your roofing network isn't draining like it's supposed to and it could use an inspection to make sure your roof is getting rid of fallen water properly.
- Your roof needs repair after repair - If you seem to need to repair your roof every year then you might be better off consulting our Fayetteville roof replacement experts because you'll save money in the long run with a new roof.
Vinyl Siding Installation
When your home's siding preservation costs you way too much concern, money and time, it’s undoubtedly time to explore a resolution that will make your home's exterior siding worry free – and at the same time enhancing your curb appeal and increase your home's overall value.
Duck Back Roofing offers maintenance-free vinyl siding in addition to all the modern equipment and architectural detail options for the greatest curb appeal. We can install your vinyl siding by means of the Vinyl Siding Institute's correct installation techniques, and give you with a five-year warranty on your outdoor siding PLUS the mounting.
If your existing windows are costing you stress, time and money, then it is time to consider changing them. You can relax once you contact Duck Back since we can take care of the whole process from purchase to installation and the warranty. We make it simple, and once your windows are finished, you won't ever have to worry about swapping them again.
Changing your current windows can give you the ensuing advantages:
- We give no-cost, no-obligation, in your home consultations along with a factory showroom with life-size, working windows for you to look at, touch and test our quality.
- Duck Back Windows' maintenance-free virgin vinyl design will save you time with no sanding or repainting.
- Our windows will not warp or corrode over time, so they will remain like new for years and years.
- Duck Back replacement windows will save you cash. Up to 30% of your electricity loss can be via your windows. With today's growing electricity costs, that could cost you quite a bit of cash.
- Our replacement windows are ENERGY STAR® rated in all fifty states and feature our unique Comfort 365® glass. That means better electric bills and being more content in your home the whole year.
Rain Gutter Installation
A quality gutter system increases the movement of water around the house for a long time and reduces maintenance cost and time connected with its maintenance. Possibly more importantly, it increases the price of your house! Not only are dripping gutters irritating and unattractive, but inadequately cared for or malfunctioning gutter systems are very harmful to your building. Water flowing down the side or puddling against the foundation will create lots of expensive problems in the future. Mold and dry rot grow well in a damp location.
To preserve a firm foundation and siding, it is best to aim rainwater as great a distance from your home as possible. Duck Back Roofing provides quality gutters and gutter debris guards, we hang our products with screws and hangers (not nails) to guarantee a tight fit and a quality installation. We offer seamless copper and aluminum roof gutters.
Contact our Fayetteville roofing professionals today for fair and friendly service.
The Duck Back Difference
Learn What We're Doing To Provide The Service You Deserve
Friendly Customer Service Every Time
Reliable & Skilled Installation
Locally Owned & Operated
10+ Years of Experience