Peachetree City Window Installation
Save Time & Money with New Windows
At Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors, we install not only roofs and siding but also windows. Did you know that new windows can make your home more beautiful, valuable, and energy-efficient? We offer a variety of window options to meet the individual needs of our customers. We are also prepared to provide a free, in-home consultation so that you can maximize your money and get the best windows for your home.
We can review the following options with you in detail when you contact us:
- Maintenance-free vinyl windows can improve the appearance of your home and save you money during the installation process. These windows require no scraping or painting and are designed to prevent warping over time.
- Research suggests that 30% of your home's energy escapes through windows. Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors' replacement windows are an economic option for customers who want to save money in the long run by creating a home that is energy-efficient.
Our replacement windows include Comfort 365® glass and are ENGERY STAR® rated. What does this mean? You can improve the comfort of your home while decreasing costly utility bills. To learn more about window options offered by Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors, speak with a member of our team today and schedule your in-home estimate.
4 Signs You Need New Window Installation
1. Deterioration to window frames - When it comes to spotting windows that could use replacement, the frames can be pretty telling. Look for damaged window frames from water or the environment and if you notice anything contact our Peachtree City window installation experts about upgrading your windows.
2. Jamming or stuck windows - If your windows have a hard time opening or closing, that's another sign that they could be replaced. Any kind of unbalance will get worse over time so it's better to be proactive on these issues.
3. Excess condensation accumulation - If your window is repeatedly looking like the window of a sauna, then there's an excess in water build-up that is a bad sign in of itself and will cause further damage to your window and frame.
4. Energy bills on the rise - A hefty proportion of your homes indoor air loss comes from windows that aren't sealed properly. If you notice an increase in your utility bills make sure to consult our window installation experts and we'll get to the bottom of it.
High-Quality Products & Exceptional Customer Service
We use only the highest quality products on our projects and always make sure that a project is completed in a timely and professional manner. We are local, friendly, and fair. When you work with us, you don't have to worry about the outcome of your home improvement project; you can have peace of mind that a premier roofing, siding, and window company is on the job.
Put our more than 20 years of professional roofing and Peachtree City window installation experience to work for you and contact us now.
Friendly Customer Service Every Time
Reliable & Skilled Installation
Locally Owned & Operated
10+ Years of Experience