Peachtree City Window Replacement Services
Providing Professional Window Installations to make your home more energy efficient
We offer various window options, including replacements and installations, to meet the individual needs of our customers. We are also prepared to provide a free, in-home consultation so that you can maximize your money and get the best windows for your home.
Why We Recommend Replacing Your Windows
Our window replacement team in Peachtree City can review the following options with you in detail when you contact us:
- Maintenance-free vinyl windows can improve the appearance of your home and save you money during the installation process. These windows require no scraping or painting and are designed to prevent warping over time.
- Research suggests that 30% of your home's energy escapes through windows. Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors' replacement windows are an economical option for customers who want to save money in the long run by creating an energy-efficient home.
Our replacement windows include Comfort 365® glass and are ENERGY STAR® rated. What does this mean? You can improve the comfort of your home while decreasing costly utility bills. To learn more about window options offered by Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors, speak with a member of our team today and schedule your in-home estimate.
When is it time for new window installation?
- Deterioration to window frames - When spotting windows that could use replacement, the structures can be pretty telling. Look for damaged window frames from water or the environment. If you notice anything, contact our window installation experts in Peachtree City about upgrading your windows.
- Jamming or stuck windows - If your windows have a hard time opening or closing, that's another sign that they could be replaced. Any will worsen over time, so it's better to be proactive on these issues.
- Excess condensation accumulation - If your window is repeatedly looking like the window of a sauna, then there's an excess water build-up that is a bad sign in itself and will cause further damage to your window and frame.
- Energy bills on the rise - A hefty proportion of your home's indoor air loss comes from windows that aren't sealed properly. If you notice an increase in your utility bills, consult our window installation experts, and we'll get to the bottom of it.
High-Quality Products & Exceptional Customer Service
We use only the highest quality products on our projects and always ensure that a project is promptly and professionally completed. We are local, friendly, and fair.
When you work with us, you don't have to worry about the outcome of your home improvement project. Instead, you can have peace of mind that a premier roofing, siding, and window company is on the job.
With more than 20 years of professional window replacement and installation experience, our team is ready to service you and your home in Peachtree City. Contact us today for a FREE estimate!
Friendly Customer Service Every Time
Reliable & Skilled Installation
Locally Owned & Operated
10+ Years of Experience