Roof Repair in Peachtree City, GA
Reliable Emergency Roof Replacement in the Atlanta Metro Area
There are times when your home may not need a full roof replacement, sometimes a simple repair job will do the trick. Other times you may find yourself in need of an emergency roof repair for minor damage caused by a storm or other unforeseen event. No matter the cause of your shingle damage, our team is here to help! Duck Back Roofing & Exteriors offers expert roofing services from a locally-owned company.
Schedule fast & effective roof repair in Peachtree City & the Atlanta Metro area by calling (770) 334-9814 or contacting us online today!
On This Page:
Absolutely! Sometimes a roof may only sustain minor damage to a single area and it’s possible to repair that part without having to remove and replace the entire roof. The best way to determine whether or not your roof needs to be replaced or repaired is to have one of our roofers inspect the roof and determine the extent of the damage.
- Shingle Repairs - If your shingles appear to be broken, cracked, warped, or shrunk, you most likely need to have those shingles replaced. Failure to replace damaged shingles could result in further damage to your roof and lead to needing a full replacement job.
- Leaky Roof Repairs - Leaks, even ones that appear to be minor, should always be investigated promptly by a professional roofer. Even minor leaks, if not treated quickly, can lead to structural damage to your home.
- Flashing Repairs - Flashing is material that is placed in areas where your roof meets a vertical plane such as walls and chimneys. Flashing is intended to keep water away from these areas, but sometimes it can become bent or warped and require replacing.
- Poor Ventilation Repairs - If there is poor air circulation on your roof it can lead to the development of mold or mildew and also cause shingles to blister.
- Gutter Repairs - Failure to keep gutters clean any able for water and debris to flow freely can result in water pooling on your roof, which can cause damage to the shingles and potentially the roof below.
No matter what roof repairs you need, our licensed and insured roofers in Peachtree City are here to help! Call (770) 334-9814 today for a free estimate.
Roof Damage Repair FAQ
There are several common exterior and interior signs of roof damage to watch out for:
- Mold growth or condensation both the outside of your roof and the inside of your home
- Water stains or leaks in the ceiling
- Missing, curling or cracked shingles
- Curled, cracked or corroded roof flashing
If you notice any of the above signs, there’s a chance you need to have your roof inspected and possibly repaired.
Some of the most common causes of minor roof damage include:
- Damage caused by hail
- Damage caused by storms
- Damage caused by wind
- Damage caused by mold or heavy rain
- Damage caused by falling tree branches
Our team of licensed roofers offers repair services for all of the above!
Roof repair costs will vary from one situation to the next. There are several things that can affect the overall price including: what roof materials are used, how extensive the damage is, and how long it takes to repair. For a free estimate of how much your roof repairs may cost, reach out to our team today!
Our team of roofers have been serving Peachtree City and the Atlanta Metro area for over 10 years. We provide friendly, high-quality roofing service and pride ourselves on being locally owned and operated. Our roof repair experts are also licensed and insured, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands.
Call (770) 334-9814 today to schedule your roof repair in Peachtree City, GA! You can also fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you promptly.
The Duck Back Difference
Learn What We're Doing To Provide The Service You Deserve
Friendly Customer Service Every Time
Reliable & Skilled Installation
Locally Owned & Operated
10+ Years of Experience